Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first car

After getting a license on Feb 12th, 2009 the search for a good car to own started. We were looking at many options, whether to buy a new one or a pre owned, 4 wheel or just 2 wheel is enough, sedan or hatch back....too many questions! I did go to as many as 9-10 showrooms but didn't get anything satisfactorily. At last we decided to go to Al Futtaim Auto Mall, a pre owned car showroom. We saw many cars and among them one car caught my attention. Honda City, Model 2008 and the run was approximately 26K. Since it was already getting too late to buy the car we decided that no more thinking now. And at that instant we finalized the deal and it took around 4-5 days to finalize the paper work and for pre servicing. Finally on Thursday evening as I was returning from office in a shuttle bus I received a call that the car is ready. Below are some pictures of my first car.

















No comments: