Sunday, August 12, 2007

my first paid writing for an MBA applicant

This is my first paid writing for an applicant who was applying for an Executive MBA program at a University here. Well, got paid a considerably good amount as a fresher!

======================================================
The features of Executive MBA program offered by XYZ University are a need for people of this fast developing country. And particularly as an accountant I would say that they best suit me in enhancing my professional and leadership skills and would enable me to serve my organization and my country in a more efficient manner.

In my five long years of experience with The Company as an accountant it helped me in effectively utilizing the skills that I already have and also served as a platform to know the skills that needs some attention. And therefore, I am looking forward to do this Executive MBA program from XYZ University to sharpen those unattended skills and to discover the true hidden potential that I already have.

Some of the key features of this program that would help me in this regard and to climb up the ladder of career and to effectively bridge my life between family and profession are

  • Entrepreneurial and leadership skills
  • To be a better team player and a motivated individual
  • Managerial skills
  • Learning global economical, financial and business procedures and ethics
  • Analytical and practical problem solving skills etc.

Thus, I believe that through this course I will be able to achieve my goals and share a better contribution in organization success and the country as a whole. And I also, strongly believe in the saying of Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan that “The highest achievement of a nation is measured by the level and extent of its education.” And I want to be a part of that achievement by enrolling to and successfully completing this course.

=======================================================

No comments: